1. The Day/Night Cycle Day 1 and 2 will last for five days (120 hours), Day 3 and 4 will last for four days (96 hours). Nights 1-4 will last for 2 days (48 hours). Subsequent Days will last for three days (72 hours) and Nights will last for 1 day (24 hours). All posts will be timestamped against the server clock. All votes and actions must carried out BEFORE the deadline. Votes and actions carried out on the deadline will not be accepted. Please note: Dawn/Dusk will be 20:00 BST.
NOTE: If a Day or Night is to end at a weekend, it will be carried across to the following Monday.
2. Posting You may discuss strategy by Day but not by Night and you may not edit your posts.
3. Off-Board Communication Is permitted via officially sanctioned methods only. For the record, no game-related private messaging among players is permitted.
4. Voting You may vote to lynch another player by using the now familiar Vote: CatInASuit construction. To unvote a player, use Unvote: CatInASuit. You have one vote - use it wisely.
Only one person can be lynched at end of Day. If two or more players have an equal number of votes, the first person to gain their votes, to the lynch limit, will be lynched.
5. Participation There will be no hard and fast rules regarding participation, except this one: please participate.
6. Questions. If you have a question about your role. PM the moderator.
If you have a question about the game, post it clearly in the thread in the now familiar green.
7. MHaye's statement of Gaming Intent. Grudges held over from previous games are bad. Grudges warp your view of who has done scummy stuff for bad reasons. No one in this game is more or less likely to have come up with a scum role than any other. So don't go voting for anyone based on their past record
8. CatInASuit's Corollary. Assume Nothing and Expect Everything.
9. ...and most importantly. Have fun.
Last Edit: Jun 29, 2013 16:05:05 GMT -5 by CatInASuit
The Grand Old Duke of York, he had ten thousand men.
NAME: Grand Old Duke of York
SIDE: Duke of York
ROLE: Duke, General, Leader and All Round Hero
WIN CONDITION: All threats to the Duke of York's side have been removed.
BACKGROUND: You're the Grand Old Duke of York. You led the rebellion against the vicious, cruel and evil Knave of Hearts after he seized power and took over the land. You led your men into battle and were on the verge of winning, before you were cruelly struck down at the moment of glory.
Now, all you can do is cheer on your side from the spoiler threads hoping they can finish the job for you.
1. Perfect Knowledge of the game. You know the good from the bad. 2. You're Dead. Guess you won't be telling anyone anything after all.